Nebraska HIMSS Spring Meeting - Registration Available!
NE HIMSS, a local chapter of Health Information Management Systems Society, invites you to attend the NE HIMSS 2018 Spring Meeting. As the healthcare IT industry continues to experience incredible change, our Chapter strives to educate members and provide networking and advocacy opportunities for all.
• CEO, CIO, CFO, CNO, Informatics Specialists, Health Information Technology pros
• Learners will self-report an increase in knowledge about the role of information technology
in determining value in healthcare.
• Learners will self-report an increase in confidence in utilizing best practice tools and
strategies in their professional role.
• Learners will provide at least one way they will incorporate knowledge gained into their
• Develop a process to design clinical decision support tools based on multidisciplinary
collaborative input and feedback to improve patient outcomes and comply with changing
• Appraise the enhancements to the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP).
• Use an IT Operational Maturity Assessment to become more effective as an IT department.
• Review health information technology related bills of interest for Nebraska Legislature.
• Identify care coordination successes and challenges with the implementation of various
Health Information Exchange (HIE) models.
• Explore the value and elements of data governance that define data quality & the role of